September 17, 2012

to have a heart




We have a friend.

A very sick friend.

This friend is a father to two and a devoted husband to his wife.

His name....Mr. Jim.


Mr. Jim has had heart problems since birth.

He was the youngest to ever undergo heart surgery...at six-months-old. Doctors predicted that he would not live through childhood. Thankfully, they were wrong.

Now, Mr. Jim is 37 and has been put on the heart transplant recipient list.

I plead with you....ask of you.

Please lift this man and his family up in your prayers.

He is waiting. Patiently waiting for a new heart--a gift of life.


James Murrell is shown here with his wife Jennifer at their Munford home. Murrell was recently placed on the transplant list for a new heart.



To read the whole story, click here.



7 says:

Kayla Bernardez said...

I am keeping Mr. Jim and his family in my prayers. That is a devastating situation, no doubt, but God will provide.

Jessica said...

will be praying!

his little lady said...

Keeping him and his family in my prayers tonight.
xo TJ

marie said...

I will pray for him as I have had a dad and brother be the recipient of such mercy. God bless.

Erin James said...

Oh friend, my heart aches for him and his family - I will be praying. Love you!

Unknown said...

I will be praying friend.

Anonymous said...

This is so sad. I'm so sorry to hear him and his family are suffering. I'll definitely say a prayer that they find a heart for him.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...