August 10, 2012

"It's Insta Friday y'all."




Hey there! It's me. You know, the one that blogs here. I know. I know. I have been slacking lately.

But I'm great and life has been truly amazing.

Having a sister-in-law has been a wonderful experience. And just to let y'all know, she is a fabulous wifey to the brother. :)

Well, here is a few Insta pictures from the past couple of weeks.....





























Picture #1- July 7th, my brother got married....
Picture #3- Bride, bridesmaids, and two flower girls. :)
Picture #5- Cut down a big tree with friends and family...(mom had somewhere to go...that's why she's dressed up. ;) What a totally fun day!
Picture #6- The tug-o-war with the tree...:D A friend was cutting the tree while we were pulling and the tree came falling to our feet.
Picture #7- One of the greatest things about living in the south are....BIG TRUCKS! :)
Picture #8- Just finished week 8 of 10...and loving it!



That's all folks.
I hope you are having a splendiferous weekend!



6 says:

Anonymous said...

I love following your feed on instagram! Your family looks like just the sweetest people ever! :o)

Jessica said...

i love following you on instagram & seeing all the pictures!! looks like its been fun!!

Lori Lynn said...

Yeah, I think you've been pretty busy as of late ;-) Love you girl!

Vicki said...

I love the wedding shots! They're such a cute couple!
Hehe, and I like that quote too! I'm pretty sure no day could be that bad...(;

~Vicki
deckedoutinruffles.blogspot.com

Courtney B said...

I promise we still love you!! Life just gets super busy sometimes and that's ok :)
Thank goodness we can keep up on instagram!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for my dose of flip flops:) Love you, Hahee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...