May 08, 2012

It's totally an Instagram moment.

(Still trying to figure out how that last picture posted on my IG....I promise, I did not post it! Spooky...)


(R.I.P.. Miss Darcy. Nice knowing you while you were here...)


(Got me one...ready to save me some moolah. ;)


(...the best bug-eyed sister anyone could ever have! Hehe. :)


(Get well wishes that mom brought home to me from my little church buddies.
Note: I'm much better now....just a little late posting this. ;D)


Follow @
purposelyathome




6 says:

memory said...

That sweet little Darcy. We will miss her.
You know I'm all about the big shades... whether they're bug eyed or not, just as long as they're big. (;
XO

Becca said...

I'm glad you are feeling better now!

Jessica said...

love the pics. and i don't know ian and larissa. i saw their story and felt it was worth sharing.

marie said...

I feel like everyone's been sick lately,myself included. Glad you're feeling better!

Nana said...

Two precious granddaughters.

Love you,

Nana and Granddaddy

Megan said...

I'm glad that you are feeling better! You and your sis are too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...