March 01, 2012

you know, that comment verification thingy?




Yeah, that thing.

I love y'all's blogs and would really like to comment on more of them. But, recently, I have had a horrible time commenting on your blogs because of having to verify my comments.

I mean, I understand how you don't want weird or not-wanted people commenting, but, I have so much trouble making out all the letters and words. :D I mean, the computer verification is definitely smarter than me!


Instructions on how to do this awesome favor:
For those of you who have the new blog interface, switch to the old interface to change it because I honestly haven't found how to change word verification on the new one.
If you have the new interface & don't know how to get to the old one.
Do this: 
1)Click on the maintenance looking thing beside the language button, when you hoover over it; it'll say blogger options, then click on old blogger interface.
2) Than find where it says settings, than click on the tab that says comments.
3) Scroll down until you see "show word verification for comments" & change it to NO :)
It's really easy & I'd love you forever :)
It might even allow me to better post a comment on your blog rather than spending majority of the time trying to figure out what the actual letters are!
Y'all are the best!

(Thanks Breanna for posting this post. I hope you don't mind that I spread the word on my blog.... ;)

7 says:

Anonymous said...

Lol. I always have to do the verification word at least twice.

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

I comment anyway, but they are so frustrating.

Bree said...

Amen :)

I don't mind at all! Spreading the word is exactly what needs to happen!

Kylee Noelle {the blog} said...

they've been so much worse lately!

memory said...

Say it!

SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

jennifer blair said...

THANK YOU!!! People need to get rid of the stupid thing! Haha!

Boots and Yoga Pants said...

Your right! I'd probably comment a lot more times if they didn't have that on there blog. Thats why you make sure they get approved by you first!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...