February 09, 2012

"You want some 'tater's' with that?"

These are THE EASIEST little things to make......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

one. Set the oven for 375 degrees.



two. Wash 8 or 9 red potatoes.



three. Spray the pan that you will be using.



four. Cut the potatoes into bit sizes.



five. Spread the potatoes evenly in pan.




six. Season with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.


seven. Cook about 45 minutes or until brown and a little crispy
(at least, that's the way we like them. ;)



eight. Viola! Serve with your favorite meat or a fresh green salad.



Serves around 5 people. =)



10 says:

Sarah said...

Looks delicious! :) God Bless!

Lindsey said...

Aah, I love potatoes of any kind! :)

Jessica said...

my favorite. I always add onions & red & green bell peppers!! so good, yet so bad!! Even can add some bacon, i know I sound like a fatty!! :)

Harley said...

yum! i am so going to try this.

Miki {Becoming What I Always Was} said...

yum yum yum! Red potatoes are my favorite!

Bunnie said...

I make these all the time! So yummy and tasty! Ever try it with sweet potatos?


xo

Haylee

http://www.dolledupdaily.com

marie said...

I am all about quick, easy and healthy, sign me up!

Stephanie said...

I made the SAME thing last night! : ) So easy and healthy. We always serve them with French toast as an alternative to fried hash browns. YUM!

Erin James said...

mmm this looks amazing!
you are so cute and i love your heart.

jennifer blair said...

Oh yum! These look great! I've kind of forgotten about making these. I'm glad you made me remember!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...