February 01, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Happy February everybody!
Can you believe that we are already in the second month of this year?!
I can't.

I haven't done a W.I.W.W in a while so...here you go! =)


Realtree Shirt: Academy Sports
Kim Rogers Skirt: Belk
Leggings: Wal-Mart
Toms Shoes: Kinnucan's 
Bead Necklace: Thrifted!



Don't you just love dressing cutely and modestly? =)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A giveaway that you are sure to love....;)


6 says:

marie said...

It can be a challenge sometimes but once you get the hang of it it is definitely easy to be comfy, stylish and modest. Cute look, love the flair of the necklace.

Jessica said...

cute cute cute :)

Lauren said...

I love toms! especially with skirts. I have to wear skirts at work and toms are so comfy!

Lindsey said...

I like it!! Your necklace is super cute. :)
xoxo

bonbon said...

I am loving your style. Super cute and comfortable! Let me know when you are getting rid of clothes and I'll come raid your closet!

bonnie
bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

memory said...

your hair looks ah-mazing.

SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...