February 04, 2012

fun friday

Every other Friday, my mom, sister, and I drive to Fun Friday to play with the cutest little babies you have ever seen while their mothers are in a Bible study....

Fun Friday is a homeschool co-op. Mothers and their children all meet at this church to learn about educational things and the Bible. The kids go to class with their fellow homeschool friends, the mothers to Bible study, and us to the room with the rocker and table.

I mean, couldn't you just EAT HER UP?! ;)

We have the happy ones...

...and sometimes, we have the pouty ones....

....we learn about the Bible while feasting on Cheerios....

....we read books about God making "Baby's Bellybutton" :)...

....and sometimes we just sit and look like we're in some far off place....

....after we learn about what sounds the horses and cows make, we get down in the floor and play.
Or sometimes, we just need some time in the rocker cuddling. ;)


Yup, that's our amazing kiddos (the ones that are too young to go to "real class").



*Note: The sister wasn't here this particular day due to being somewhere with Daddy....

11 says:

memory said...

i was wondering if you were gonna say where i was... ;) i'm glad you didn't cause i wanted to post about it eventually.

the spaced out kids have me laughing. always.

SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

Jessica said...

that is just too sweet!! && I agree some times kids will be kids and kick n scream on the floor. Mine does it quiet often. Babies are so adorable!!

xoxo
jessica
have a great weekend!

bonbon said...

I love how uplifting and inspirational your blog is. Keep it up!

bonnie
bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

Joyeful said...

this sounds like fun!! this is our first year of homeschooling and we could really use a co-op like this!! sometimes we all just need a break from the house :) thanks for visiting me! it's lovely to meet you!

Katherines Corner said...

What a wonderful place to share your time and faith.. I love all of the photos of the sweet little angels ( even the pouty one, giggle) God Bless, Hugs

Jessica said...

I know you are the greatest blessing to those mom's. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the women who watch my kids so I can go to bible study or a church service.

marie said...

You never cease to amaze me. As someone who has benefited from the service of having my kids watched while I am at church I am sending you a huge THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Candace Shiflet said...

oh my gosh, so cute :) what a fun little class! Literally , little. Full of cuties. If there is a snack time, I'm totally in haha

Lovely Little Rants

his little lady said...

aw, they all look just oh so adorable! i could see why you would want to go every friday :)
xo TJ

Emma Frances said...

So fun! :] And what adorable kids! This makes me miss babysitting all the time!

Unknown said...

the first picture is so cute!
Love Lois xxxx

http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...