February 11, 2012

Alphabet Photo: A Guage

Gauge
I feel like I need to explain my "Alphabet Photo" project again since I haven't done one in so long and I have a few newbies (yay!). ;)

For the newer followers...I am trying to take a picture of every letter of the Alphabet. It is also one of my 50 in 1001's. :)

So, here is "G"....




Yes, it is really fuzzy and yes, it is a phone picture....horrible quality.

Ladies and gentlemen, it reads 81,000.2 miles.

You know what that means? I have put around 4,000 miles on it since purchasing the SUV on September 24, 2011. (You really wanted to know all those details, huh?)


Happy day everybody!

4 says:

Brooke @ Silver Lining said...

What a great idea! Now I want to do an alphabet photo challenge too haha.

memory said...

Here's to tons more miles! (Let's make it miles and miles of sister trips to town<3)

SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

Kayla Bernardez said...

Random fact: I also bought a car on September 24, 2011. I have no idea how many miles I've put on it though!

Anonymous said...

A car without miles means non-adventurous peoples. I guess that makes you adventurous! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...