December 30, 2011

I'm back! Did ya miss me? ;D

I just got back from one of the most amazing experiences EVER! DISNEY WORLD!

Oh, and I also fulfilled two of my 50 in 1001's. Numbers 14 and 48. Yay! ;)

Here are just a few random pictures from our trip...I took over 1,000 pictures but thought I'd spare you... ;D



This was our lovely 3 bedroom 3 bathroom house we stayed in for the week. :)



First time on test track. Kinda nervous but then hooked. The sis and I rode it 3 times!



Yes, I was almost to short to ride the simulator. Don't laugh.




Sourin was one of our absolute favorites! We rode it twice.



Lion King was a-mazin!!


So, how do we look as bugs? 3-D glasses...so becoming.:)


*sigh*



We just couldn't resist a TOMS picture. ;P



About to ride Pirates of the Caribbean....




People just don't read signs nowadays....


Why does there always have to be a line at the ladies bathroom? :D



We're supposed to look tired...but, we look like were about to bust out laughing...which we were. Hehe!



Italy's pizza in Epcot was wonderful!


This was a real gingerbread house!!


My best friend for the week...my ticket. ;)


Do you love it...or what?!



Exhibition Everest...I loved this roller coaster so much, I climbed aboard 5 times!!


Our safari guide, Josh...he was SUPER funny!


Yes, we did.


Us girls waited in line for about and hour so that we could get our picture taken with the princesses.



It was SO worth it!!


The fireworks show in Magic Kingdom...



There she blows...the Tower of Terror.
After the first time, I was hooked. The sister and I rode it 3 times. :)


The auto stunt show was amazing! I mean, who doesn't like flying through fire?!



Do you see Mickey?


You know you are in Disney World if...there are Mickey power poles...;D
 That's all folks....
And I'm missing the roller coasters already.

8 says:

Luke said...

Looks like fun! Happy new year!

Lindsey said...

I loved all the pics, it looks like y'all had an aaaamazing time!!!

Nana said...

Wow 1,000 pictures! Loved these. So glad your dream came true. Look forward to seeing more.

Love you!

Nana

Unknown said...

Isn't Disney awesome! So glad you guys got to go!

Kim said...

So glad to see the pictures! Had a blast texting you through the week and getting the updates. YOU GIRLS are the real princesses!

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you had a great time. now you know why we are hooked on going as often as possible. can't wait to hear more about it sunday. Amber

Anonymous said...

We spent New Years there last year and I loved it. I had been once before for a day to the Magic Kingdom but New Years was incredible! It was "magical"!

memory said...

i cannot BELIEVE you posted that third picture!!!!! ugh :|

that is what i call...a photo DUMP! hehe(: so many awesome pics and memories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...