November 29, 2011

A blog award...to me and then to you.

In German, Liebe means love. The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming blogs who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.


What to do after you receive the award:
1. Thank the person who gave it to you. (You're the best sis!)
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.


Here are to the Liebster blogs in my life (man, that was a hard choice!)....


accidental country girl.




My Photo


















My Photo




















Thank you all for being such a blessing in my life!

8 says:

Kara said...

You are a sweetheart! :) Thank you for your encouragement and super sweet blog posts! Love you!!

memory said...

woot woot! great picks! i'm fixin to go follow live in the sunshine...didn't know she had a blog!<3

Emma Frances said...

Woohoo! :] Congratulations on your fun Blog Award!!

Kristen said...

You are just so sweet! I will definitely pass this along.

Kristen said...

Aw, you're a sweetheart! Thanks for always commenting on my blog - it makes my day =)

Jessica said...

I just got back...and what a fun thing to come back to. Thank you very much! You are kind and your blog reflects your love for the Lord and others.

Denise said...

ooh :) those are awesome blogs :) and of course i love yours too :) xx

siddathornton said...

i'm about to do my liebster post, too :) so sweet of your sister to nominate us! also, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog & the follow - i'm now following you as well! hope you're having a nice week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...