October 23, 2011

oh how i love you, smell good thingy.

I have discovered it.

The greatest invention ever.

A handy little gadget that dispenses fumes.

Lemonade and strawberry fumes.

It fits perfectly into the gray vent of the Lincoln Navigator. Everytime I am on my way to a destination, I am welcomed into my SUV with the pleasant scent of the pink and yellow liquid. As my mom put it, "it is like aromatherapy." :)



It is refreshing.

This little tool reminded me:


Are we a sweet savour to God?

Does our attitude toward Him and others please Him or disappoint Him?





Sometimes, doing the wrong thing may be easy, and our choices may "smell good" to the world, but do we "smell pleasant" to God? I hope that you will have the courage to radiate with the fragrance of Christ!

Today, how are you smelling? ;)


Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place. For we are to God the fragrance of Christ among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing.
2 Corinthians 2:14, 15

2 says:

memory said...

and you forgot to mention your name means "sweet fragrence!" :)
wow mom... big word.
yay for smelling good and the excavata! *wink wink*

memory said...

i thiiiiiink.... think!... slowly but surely... your blog is getting faster. not as slow. maybe? or am i wistfully imagining it? ;)
{don't we wish your comupter would hurry up}
love ya girl.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...