October 26, 2011

it's the post you've all been waiting for...

Ok.

I told you that we have some REALLY big news at our house?

Well, WE DO!!

My brother is getting married to her!!!! *ta-da*

I am so happy for them. They were like, made for each other. They even have the exact same hair color....a match made in heaven. ;D

I mean, it was just meant to be.

I was able to take a few pictures of the happy couple a few days ago, and thought I would share them with the blog family....










....
Sooooo, um....does anybody have any suggestions or tips? I mean, I've never really had a brother be engaged before. :)

8 says:

Dawson Cattle Company said...

how lovely they are together. what a wonderful journey they are about to begin. so exciting. Congratulations to everyone!

Naomi said...

Oooh, tease him quite a lot! ;) heh heh!
Just make her feel like a part of the family (which I am sure you do) and be yourself! :)
Love you! <3

memory said...

Um I don't have any tips. Possibly because I'm in the same boat? ;)
The fifth pic from the bottom is my favorite! You are a gifted photographer. My sis. Love.

kellichristinecase said...

ahh i love weddings!

Unknown said...

Aw, yay! They are so cute! I don't really know what the sisters do. I just offered to help wherever needed! :)

Kayla Bernardez said...

Awww! They're so cute! :-) I love weddings.

Unknown said...

Congratulations to the happy couple, who happen to look like brother and sister. :) When's the big day?

Chelsea said...

Cutte couple! Congratulations to them!

I've never had a brother engaged, either! So exciting, though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...