September 23, 2011

a friend of mine...


Who, What, Where?
Kristen/Blogger, Singer, Wife, Mommy/Arkansas U.S.A.

Her 6 sentence short story is...
I was blessed to be born in a strong Christian home. I was raised in churches and on the road singing and I always knew that my life's calling was in the ministry. Through the Lord's grace, I surrendered to Him at an early age and spent my life traveling, singing, writing, and doing my best to live as a set-apart, righteous daughter of God should live. When I was 21, I met my future husband and in a dramatic series of events, we fell in love, became engaged, married, and began our lives serving the Lord together. Now I am a wife and mommy, walking through life as the Lord continues to grow me, refine me, and strengthen me. I sing to my hearts' content, I blog about whatever strikes, I desire to spread awareness of purity, Christianity, and godly womanhood, and I am radically In love with Jesus Christ.

Her blog is called...

The thing at the heart of her blog is...
Godly womanhood, Purity, Modesty, Family, Motherhood, Marriage, Ministry, Homemaking, Randomness

6 things that make her world go round...
1. The sustaining grace of our God.

2. My wonderful husband.

3. My absolutely adorable little boy.

4. Family, friends, and laughter.

5. Books and music.

6. Food...and lots of it (the sweeter, the better!)

Her perfect film would consist of...
Good gracious, I have no idea! Maybe a mixture of "Fireproof" and the 1945 version of "State Fair".

1 says:

memory said...

aw, i'm loving this picture at the top!

(your comment...) you go girl! and you gotta point about not being able to completly take a break from the internet :( oh boo.

love ya to the moon and back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...