September 29, 2011

Answering the Guy Questions: Chapter Six


click here

Chapter Six
Code of Conduct

The main points covered in this chapter were:

How do I get to know a guy in a Christ-honoring way?
1. Engage in Christ-honoring Conversation
2. Show Decorum in Your Body Language
a. Anything that you wouldn't do with another guy after marriage is something that you shouldn't do with another guy before marriage.

What should I do when I'm attracted to a guy?
1. Give it to God
2. Guard Your Thought Life
3. Don't Act Differently Around Him

How do I respond to a guy who shows interest in me?
1. Pray and Seek God's Help
2. Get Godly Council, Prayer, and Perspective from Older Adults 
3. Be Guarded and God Directed

Remember, God cares more about this area in your life than even you do! A life built around Jesus Christ is the best solution for any guy question you could ever face.

~Leslie Ludy


To get the whole picture, go here.


0 says:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...