September 15, 2011

Alphabet Photo: Football or Flip Flops?

Football
Who doesn't like it? It is one of the best, most loved around here. Alabama/Auburn game day is an exciting time around these parts....and this day at Nana's house was no exception....;)


OR

Flip Flops
Is this against the rules to use two words for one letter? It's amazing how many words I could think of to go with the letter "F!" Friends, faces, fingers, felt, figs, frogs, freedom, family, fun,....Well anyways, I decided to go ahead and include one of my most favorite things on the planet...the greatest creation of shoes....*ta-da*....ever.....


3 says:

Kayla Bernardez said...

Flip-flops are no doubt the world's greatest invention EVER. I would wear them in the snow if my poor cold-intolerant, Texas feet could handle it...

Anonymous said...

I know you can't belive it, but the football picture is one of my favorites! I love it when I get all three of you in a photo! Mom

mem said...

SHOCKER about what mom said...
looooove this! your feet are so pretty :)(*fingers crossed we can go party at nana's tomorrow night* ill try not to ask you to go on a horse ride with me by the road so you can get your school done *wink wink*)
I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU! <3

southernpinky.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...