August 20, 2011

Polishing the Pulpit Weekend...

PTP was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! As always!
This year only mom, the sister, and I were able to go. :( We had a wonderful time!

I loved the time we had to spend with fellow Christians worshipping our God and fellowshipping with each other. Not to mention, there were some fabulous speakers this year. 

On our way to PTP!

What we wore during the Modesty Fashion Show

I enjoyed meeting new friends and spending time with old ones. 
I was finally able to meet Melissa. I adore her! She is such a sweet person (even if you did steal my goody bag! ;)



One afternoon, we were able to go out shopping with the Hays' girls. They are so sweet and I treasure their friendship.

We just couldn't resist!

One night, the teens went bowling.....

So cool.....


I love random shots....is having this many people in the back seat of a suburban legal? Probably not. :P

Love these girlie's.

Three of the most wonderful people in the world...the Smith sisters.

2 says:

Anonymous said...

I am SO happy that I got to meet you both. Y'all are beautiful in every way! :)

Anonymous said...

oh melissa, you're just awesome. i wish we could hang together more.
we love ptp! i miss it :(

the sis <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...