July 25, 2011

Jamaica: Part One

I know, I know. About time, huh?! Well, here are some of the pictures from our fabulous mission trip to the beautiful island, Jamaica. There are so many pictures I will probably do it in parts....;P

Arriving at the Atlanta airport

We're so excited!


Me....the chaperone....:D

In Jamaica. YAY! Starting the 2 1/2 wait for the four vans to arrive and pick us up. No problem, mon!

We had to get a flip flop picture! ;P


A semi-group shot

In Daddy's van, on our way to the motel....WORN OUT!! But ready for the adventures that awaited us...


Our home away from home...the Casa...


More to come...

2 says:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeaaah! Bring on the pictures and let's share the memories :D
Love.

the sis

p.s. missing jamaica and everybody that goes with it.

Carl said...

I feel as if I've seen these somewhere...they look vveerryy familiar...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...