June 15, 2011

wrapping the hoof

I guess you remember a couple of weeks ago me telling you about my horse stepping on something and hurting his hoof and us having to wrap it in pink duct tape?... Here are a few pictures...to those of you who are interested... By the way, he is doing fabulously now...Praise the LORD!!

The main tools...Epson salt..wet...and a Toy Story Pull-Up.

Some days, he didn't want to put his weight on it. After a few days, he started putting all of his weight on it!


All clean and salty! ;) Now it's time to pour the White Line into the wound...

"Oh my goodness! It's PINK!"

Wrapping it up tight...

TA-DA! Don't it look cute? ;P

3 says:

Dawson Cattle Company said...

im glad he's all better. for such large animals they sure are sensitive! take care..

Luke said...

I'm glad he's doing better.

Unknown said...

Poor guy! Glad to know he's feeling better!

....I want pink duct tape! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...