June 07, 2011

To everyone's surprise... =D




The other day, I stopped by Dawson Cattle Company and was pleasantly surprised to see that she had chosen my blog as one of the recipients of this award. Dawson Cattle Company, I am truly honored to receive this...you are a blessing...





The rules after receiving this award are as follows:
-Thank the person who gave it to you and link back to their blog.
-Pass it along to other deserving bloggers. 
-Reveal seven things about yourself. 

1. I am kinda a private person.

2. I was homeschooled from kindergarten through 12th grade.

3. I could eat seven times a week at Chick-fil-A.... if they were open on Sundays. ;)

4. My other favorite shoes (besides flip flops) are Justin cowgirl boots.

5. Football is a way of life...ROLL TIDE!

6. We have two horses and a cat named Rodeo

7. This summer, my family and I will have completed our sixth mission trip to Jamaica.


Now I pass on the honor to some fellow bloggers. Drop by and give them a visit! ;) I hope you enjoy!







3 says:

Luke said...

Congrats! Hooray for boots! And thanks!

Anonymous said...

Wow, so you were homeschooled all the way through? As a homeschooling mom who was public-school educated, I'm always wishing I could "pick the brain" of someone who's been on the other end. I may hunt you down at PTP... :)

Lindsey said...

Wow, thanks!! :) I'll have to pass this along in my next post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...