May 18, 2011

Blog Sweet Blog

Welcome to my blog! If you are reading this, you are obviously one of the first people to visit.
You may be asking: "What kind of name is 'Flip Flops, Camera Shots, and Happy Thots?'" Well, it was the only thing I could think of that rhymed. Not really. And you are probably saying right now, "And that is NOT the correct spelling of Thoughts!" (Just play along with me, OK?;) Anyways...

Flip Flops...
are one of my absolute favorite things in the world. I love the way they "flip" and "flop." You always know where someone is when they are wearing my favorite shoes. Since they are my favorite, here's a tribute to flip flops...

Camera Shots...
ALOT of people like their camera shots! "My hobby is...photography", "On the side, I love to take pictures", "Photography is my business," and on and on they go. That is so great! (Although, "Camera Shots" isn't so original anymore.) Well, I am one of those people who love photography too. Ask any member of my family and they will tell you I have my camera everywhere I go...literally. I keep my handy dandy Kodak in my purse. On to different things...

Happy Thots...
this blog is a place where (I hope) you will find encouragement and inspiration. I pray that it will be a blessing in your life. I hope that you will join me in the challenge of being one of the few in this generation who will make an eternal impact on this world. Maybe something you read on this blog will open up your eyes to see God's amazing purpose for your life. Welcome to life...the adventure...

3 says:

Anonymous said...

Yeah yeah yeahhhhh! I'm the first commenter! I'm pretty sad I'm not the first to follow :( Sooo it's a CUTE blog! But ya know what? You're even cuter!! *hearts* your anonymous sis (that sounds so mysterious doesn't it?!)

India said...

I love it! :) I can't wait to read all your posts and see all your pictures that you are going to put up!

Anonymous said...

You are SO inspiring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...